Thursday, December 18, 2014

Stashbusting Sewalong IMPORTANT Updates!



Hello Stashbusters!
I'd like to start with a big thank you for everyone who has participated these last two years. Especially as Cindy has had a shb and I've worked at camp and moved. Lots of changes and we've sewn through them all. I'm so proud of how everyone has continued on without our active participation!

You're all AMAZING!


We're in discussion about a Stashbusting 2015, because the fabric elves have been hard at work and we've still got fabric! There are going to be some changes though. To that end I've got a handy little survey for gathering more information about the future. Please take the time to fill it out so we can get a more accurate view of how to continue.

Thanks Everyone! I hope to see you all in the new year!
Emily

3 comments:

Andrea Firth said...

Thanks for being such a great host for the sewalong Emily. Without having found this two years ago, I would probably still be struggling to make things for myself, and still be buying fabric without actually thinking about how to use what I already have. I've already thought about my pledge for next year. Bring it on!

Stars Threads said...

Hi Emily. I would like to join in on the stashbust for 2015. Am I too late to join?

EmSewCrazy said...

Thanks Andrea! Not sure how I missed this comment. So glad it has helped you! It's encouraging to me!