Monday, June 3, 2013

June Stashbusting

Happy June, Stashbusters!
 This puts us almost at the halfway mark for the year! Can you believe time is flying so quickly? May was a busy month for me since I participated in MMM and did my best to decrease the knit stash. Check out people's amazing knit creations on Flickr and go vote on the projects created here.

As for June, it's a new month with a new challenge: 


Containment! Get ready for those long car trips, summer outings or some good old fashioned cleaning and organizing! This month is all about making things to put things in! 
I've started a fabulous pinboard, if I do say so myself, with lots of great container ideas. This is a no pressure month with no contests. Just you facing down your own stash. Please remember, you don't have to participate in the month's theme if you don't want to. They are there for fun and encouragement.  The goal is to be using up the stash however you choose to do it. 
So go forth my friends and STASHBUST!

No comments: