Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Me-Made-May 2013 Week One Roundup


Wow! This is my first year participating in Me-Made-May and Oh My is it something else! :) I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and taking pictures. I think this will not only be a clothing challenge but a self esteem challenge as I take photos of myself EVERY SINGLE DAY! To make it more interesting?? calming?? crazy?? I decided to play a game with you all! Every week I'll be hiding one item in all my photos. At the end of the month I'll reveal each of the items so you can see if your guesses are correct. Anyone up for a game of I Spy?

Here's my outfits for May 1st through the 4th. Something is hidden in all the photos EXCEPT Friday's! I was SO Surprised and Shocked I didn't have time to set it up.

May 1st: Piratess Tunic and Earrings

Bonus gorgeous kitty photos through my window. He was wondering what
was going as I took MMM photos.


May 2nd: My Rose Top

May 3rd: Burgundy Tiramisu with altered sleeves. My interpretation of THEMEFRIDAY water.

May 4th: Red Stripe Knit Top
Also the day I discovered STAR WARS day!!! Thank you MMM May!!!

There it is! Week one of wearing at least one me made item a day. Can you find the item I hid?? Let me know what you think of this idea or if you discovered the hidden object in the comments below!

PS. Welcome to behind the scenes look at my sewing space. I'm not cleaning it up every day for you!

2 comments:

Cation Designs said...

Bwahaha I love your facial expressions! And your sewing space makes me feel better about mine :)

EmSewCrazy said...

Thanks. I didn't realize my face could do those things either. No wonder people give me strange looks sometimes, MMM is SO enlightening....

Oh the sewing space....